[Aphio-L] Missing Sign Ins: Please Read

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 16:04:07 EST 2013

Hello Everyone,

As we have mentioned before: if we do not receive a sign in for an event a
month after the date of the event that event will be deleted from the
website. Subsequently no hours would be awarded for attending those events
once they are deleted.

These events below are in danger of being deleted if we do not receive sign
ins for them soon. Please take a look at them and if you attended one of
these events contact the people you attended it with and please make a sign
in as soon as possible. As you can tell by the dates of some of these
events we have been very lenient with enforcing this rule.

So if anyone would like to turn in sign ins for any of these events, you
have until next chapter (not the chapter tomorrow, the one after
thanksgiving break) to turn them in. If we do not receive a sign in for any
certain event on this list, that event will be deleted.

Cheers,

Robert

UMCSaturdayDinnerSep 21 at 1:00pm

ATCO CraftsSep 24 at 4:30pm

Kennedy Gallery GuardsSep 27 at 10:00am

UCM Thursday SupperOct 3 at 5:00pm

UCM Thursday DinnerOct 10 at 5:00pm

Kennedy GalleryOct 11 at 10:00am

Getting SwabbedOct 15 at 10:00am

NPHC Auction Paddle Making

Oct 16 at 7:00pm

Athens County Dog Shelter Dog Walking

Oct 17 at 10:30am

Kennedy Gallery Guards

Oct 17 at 2:00pm

Ohio Valley Museum of Discovery Amazing Castle

Oct 19 at 9:45am

Ohio Valley Museum of Discovery Amazing Castle shift 2Oct 19 at 11:50am

Monday LunchOct 21 at 9:00am

Kennedy Gallery GuardsOct 22 at 12:00pm

ATCO Rec NightOct 22 at 4:30pm

ATCO CraftsOct 22 at 4:30pm

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz937.239.3104             440.212.8108*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12