[Aphio-L] Elections and mandatory event info

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 21:21:50 EST 2013

So here's the deal with elections since nature intervened tonight: next
Sunday we'll be having chapter and proceed with the second half of
elections. If any nominees were planning on going home early for
Thanksgiving break, please let us know soon so we can plan ahead. If any
nominees are gone, we will hold off on the speeches for that position until
the following chapter (Dec. 1st).

As for mandatory events and chapters, the count is still at 17. There are 4
more mandatory events for the semester: 2 chapters, history night, and
activation. Please keep this in mind if you need to make up any events in
the next few weeks. Remember, you are allowed 4 missed mandatory events per
semester and you have the option to make up 2 of those by going to an exec
meeting on Tuesdays at 8 in Grover W255, or hanging with Dom during his
office hours!

Email Jboard if you have any questions!

--
*Judiciary Board*