[Aphio-L] Fellowship hours/Missing Sign ins

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 16:56:08 EST 2013

Hey Bros!

Here is a list of ACTIVES that do not have their 3 fellowship hours.  If
you are associate, please remember that you need one family fellowship hour
as well!
Before you email us because you think there is a mistake, make sure you
weren't docked an hour for not attending an event.

The list of sign in's that we have't received yet are below the list of
names.  If you attended one of those events and did not yet receive your
hour, please get together and email us a sign in or turn it in at chapter.

Abigail Eppley
Abigail Millar
Alaina Pereces
Alexa King
Alison Styka
Alyssa Pasicznyk
Amanda Breedlove
Amy O'Linn
Annie Strickmaker
Audrey Neel
Barbara Greenstein
Bonnie Fitzpatrick
Brandon Lucarelli
Brianna Washington
Bridget Stocker
Bridget VanDenHaute
Caitlin Long
Carissa Boring
Celia Tice
Celia Vonhoene
Chelsea Rose
Claire Stegman
Colleen Meder
Tessa Yost
Danielle Fultz
Deena Benkey
Delysia Eminian
Dom Barnett
Libby Savage
Erika Davis
Evan Bourelle
Genna Stoffel
Hailie Badach
Jackie Scott
Jasmine Garcia
Jessica Prentis
Julia Scrofano
Katie Conlon
Katie Kulasa
Kayla Marks
Kayla Meisler
Kayla Miklas
Kayleigh Bednarski
Kelly Mayer
Kelsey Davis
Kelsey Miller
Kerry Crump
Krista Palmisano
Krystan Krucki
Lance Seay
Kibby Newberry
Lindsey Lykins
Madison Koenig
Maggie Greenwood
Maggie Harris
Marco Campolo
Maria Brafford
Mary DiCesare
MaryKate McHugh
Matt Mensch
Mattie Ropelewski
Maura McGinty
Max Weaver
McKenna Dean
McKenzie Hood
Megan Callahan
Megan Thomas
Melanie  Oreskovich
Melissa Hayden
Micheal Gallo
Michael Popo
Michaela Meakin
Miranda Riddle
Mollie Mackvjak
Morgan Messenheimer
Myranda Owca
Natalie Armstrong
Nick Rees
Nicole Brooks
Nigel Sullivan
Rachel Grauer
Rachel Rutherford
Robert Burke
Rorke Hardy
Sam Abaffy
Sarah Minor
Sarah Spadafore
Shayna Siegel
Stacy Boesch
Stephanie Born
Thea Cassudakis
Tiphanie Woods
Tom Ehrman
Tori Carras
Tori Turk
Tyla Young
Veronica Sefchik

Missing Sign Ins (that are still being accepted):

GymBros (all)
Rho Study Tables (all)
Mary Kay Party 10/14
Mu Uptown Dinner 10/14
Lambda Front Room 10/16
Zeta Bong Hill Hike 10/16
Rho Nelson Dinner 10/16
Pi Grey's Anatomy Night 10/16
Theta Fun Barn Trip 10/16
Sigma Study Tables 10/16
Mu Movie Night 10/16
Mu Shively Lunch 1020
Kappa Study TAbles 10/20
WAlking Dead 10/20
Sigma How I Met Your Mother 10/21
Sigma Shively Dinner 10/22
Rho Shively Dinner 10/22
Psi & Nu Bonfire 10/22
Nu Shively Dinner 10/23
Theta Radar Hill Hike 10/23
Mu Nelson Dinner 10/24
Rho Pumpkin Painting 10/24
Rocky Horror 10/24 and 25
Kappa OU vs Miami Football game 10/26
Psi Pizza before chapter 10/27
Pi Study Tables 10/28
Mu Shively Lunch 10/28
Nu Nelson Dinner 10/30
Sigma Movie Night 10/30
Pure Romance Party 10/30
Kappa Study Tables 10/30
Nu Fun Barn 10/31
Kappa/Psi Scary Movie Night 10/31
Pi Donkey Coffee 11/2
Epsilon Midnight Meltdown 11/2
Sigma Brunch 11/3
Theta Donkey Coffee 11/4
Psi Shively Dinner 11/4
Signature Party 11/4
Mu Study Tables 11/5
Zeta Donkey Coffee 11/6
Nu Taco Diner 11/6
Zeta Yoga 11/7
Sigma Potluck 11/7
Kappa Dinner 11/7
Rho Movie Night 11/7
Mu Shively Lunch 11/8
Lambda study tables 11/10
Lambda Veterans Day Lunch 11/11
Nu Study tables 11/11
Beta Applebee's 11/12
Lambda Nelson Lunch 11/13
Nu Zumba 11/13
Slice Night 11/13

Some of these events I know that 4 people did not sign up for so they can't
be counted as a fellowship event, but if you are missing an hour from one
of these events, email or give us a sign in!

Sorry for the long email, don't forget we only have about 2 weeks left to
get your hours in!!

Thanks,

--
*Victoria Vincent*

*vv246109 at Ohio.edu <vv246109 at Ohio.edu>**614.634.1115*
*VP of Fellowship*

*Stephanie Snyder*
*ss143310 at ohio.edu <am232009 at ohio.edu>*
*937.689.5965*