[Aphio-L] NOLA Trip Price & Extra spots

Vincent, Victoria vv246109 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 14 00:01:18 EST 2013

Helloooo Bros!

This email is for people who are going to NOLA this winter (January 1-January 8) or for anyone who might still want to go.

The price for NOLA is $275, that includes housing, meals, transportation, and your volunteer fee. Basically all your costs for the trip, you really won't need any additional money other than emergency money and if you want want spending money (going out, shopping, etc). Remember we have the weekend off!! I am requesting to have the payment by the chapter after Thanksgiving (Dec 1). I know that is fast approaching so if for some reason you cannot pay by then, please let me know and we can discuss options. Hope everyone is excited! Let me know if you have any questions!

We do have a few extra spots so if you are interested and haven't spoken to me previously, let me know!

Victoria Vincent

University Events Executive
University Program Council

Vice President of Fellowship