[Aphio-L] Last SWAG Pick up options

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu May 2 06:10:55 EDT 2013

For people who ordered a sweatshirt, tank or color wars tshirt:

Hellooo people! Some of you are still wanting to pick up their swag, so
your last opportunity for the semester is today (Thursday).

I get out of my exam at 11:20. I will be home from my exam at 12, 12:30 at
the latest. I will be in and out of my apartment (1 S Congress Apt B)
packing all day until I leave for Columbus at around 7 or 8 pm. You can
stop by there throughout the day to pick up your swag just give me a heads
up text, 6146341115.

If you are going to be here in the summer and would like me to hold onto
yours so you can pick it up from me in the summer, let me know also because
the rest are going in storage.

If you do not pick up your swag or arrange with me, it will be put in our
storage unit and I will have them at the beginning of the next year.

Tie-dyeing: I know some did not get a chance to tie-dye their color wars
tshirt. We will do it first thing when we get back in the fall!

If you have any questions or concerns, email us!

Thanks,

Fellowship

GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF FINALS! FINISH STRONG!

--
*Victoria Vincent*
*vv246109 at Ohio.edu