[Aphio-L] Ray of Hope donations

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 23:38:47 EDT 2013

Hello everyone!

We just wanted to let you know that Ray of Hope donations will be this
THURSDAY not Friday (because a lot of people, including myself, are going
home for Easter). So, please try to drop off items around  6ish or so. If I
am not home (but I should be by six), you can drop them off outside the
door or knock and see if my roommates are home.

ALSO, please write your name on a piece of paper and put it INSIDE the bag
so I know who dropped off items and who did not. Finally, my address is 67
Stewart St. Apartment A. It has a wooden side porch. You can drop your
items off there so Robert doesn't have to deliver them to me or anything.

Anyway, have a greaaaaaat night! Cheers!

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz
937.239.3104             440.212.8108
*