[Aphio-L] Immediate sectionals help!!

Interchapter interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 19:42:32 EDT 2013

If any bro has a nicer camera we could borrow for a photo booth tonight from 8-10 in Grover gym that would be so helpful! You can take pictures or if you wanna leave a delta gamma bro will do it and we will bring the camera to chapter! Asap help pleeeaaasssee!!! I will giving 2 sectional hours!

Text me 6143618787

Mesha Baylis