[Aphio-L] SWAG Info

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 00:57:48 EDT 2013

Hey bros!

Here is the Money Collection times for this week:

Location: (Front Room)
Monday 1-3 (Arica G)
Tuesday 10-12 (Katie Kulasa)
                2-4 (Victoria) (Not at front room, at the How to Fest
event!)
Wednesday 3-5 (Kayla Meisler)
Thursday 2-4 (Madison K)
Friday 1-3 (Larissa B. and Stephanie S.)

If you cannot come to any of these times and need to give us money. Please
let us know, we would like to order the sweatshirts & tanks by the end of
this week. If you haven't paid and we haven't heard from you by Friday, we
will assume you do not want one.

If you didn't sign up for a sweatshirt and still want one, let us know by
tomorrow!

Also don't forget to sign up for Color Wars Tshirt, only $5 hopefully!

PLEDGES: When you pay for sweatshirt and on the website indicate that you
are pledge please!

PS: MAKE SURE YOUR SIZE IS ON THERE!

Have a great week!

- Fellowship