[Aphio-L] Senior Sendoff Dedications

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 19:22:10 EDT 2013

Bros,

TONIGHT is the night (the ONLY night)! Please stay after chapter to be a
part of the senior-sendoff video. You will have the chance to say whatever
you want to our beloved seniors and be a part of their last memories at
Ohio University. We have three people taking videos tonight so it will go
quick and many people can give a dedication/ shout-out. Meet at the top
lobby of Morton after chapter.

Come ready to spill your hearts out, see you tonight,

Mike

SENIORS and Actives: Please send pictures you would like in the sendoff
video to the historian account by this weekend! Thanks.

*Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega | National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*
*Michael Mulig*
*330.495.8773*