[Aphio-L] A message from your advisor

Jacob Hagman jacob.hagman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 21:18:08 EDT 2013

Happy Pi Day everyone!  I hope everyone is back in the swing of school/work/APO/life after Spring Break.

I'm sending a message asking everyone that needs to attend the Risk Management event on Saturday please do so.  Millfest is not a valid excuse for missing the workshop.  I am sure there will be good information to help you stay APO safe at all of the upcoming fests.

Next weekend is a very busy weekend APO wise.  Friday into Saturday is Relay for Life.  Friday through early Sunday is the 56/59 Sectionals conference.  Everyone PLEASE attend chapter this weekend to get all of the up to date information about both events.  It is much easier to get the information by attending the meeting instead of trying to text/email the people in charge.  They will be very busy with last minute details for both events.

For Sectionals, this is OUr (See what I did there?) to prove to the rest of the Section/Region/National office how far we have come as a chapter over the past few years.  Please take advantage of this opportunity to help out.  I know that HighFest is the same day.  But HighFest happens every year, this is the last conference that we will host here for the rest of all of your college careers.  Going to HighFest mid-afternoon still gives you lots of time to have a good time.  Consider signing up for some of the earlier shifts on Friday or Saturday to help things run smoothly.

If you have any questions about what I have said, please let me know.  Have a good rest of the week.

Pledges!!!  I will be at the Risk Management workshop Saturday, so a awesome chance to get my autograph if you want it.

In LFS,
Buddha