[Aphio-L] Relay Glow 5k!

Relay for Life - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 15:36:04 EDT 2013

Hey everyone!

I know that you're probably sick of getting emails from us, but it's crunch
time! Relay is a week from tomorrow!

*First important announcement:* The website for the *Relay Glow 5K* is
live! If you have signed up/plan to sign up for it on the APhiO site, you
also need to register on this website: http://www.rflglow5k.com
It costs $10 to run/walk and you get a glow stick and tshirt!

Also, if you have friends who are not in APhiO who want to do the 5K, they
can! Your friends can also go to Relay, but should either create or join a
team!

*Second important announcement:* I don't think that we talked about this at
chapter, but there will be some additional hours during Mom's Weekend, so
if you want extra Relay hours or are having problems finding an outside of
Relay hour, there will be opportunities then. Just make sure that you mark
it in your calendar so that you don't go home that weekend! (April 5-7)

*Reminder:* You need a minimum of two hours from Relay. One HAS to be at
Relay unless you get permission from us. You can do two additional Relay
hours (aka a total of four hours) which will convert into service hours.

*KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WITH FUNDRAISING!* If you wrote letters or emails,
remind the recipients to donate!!

In LFS,
Relay for Life Co-Chairs

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma