[Aphio-L] Registration for Relay Glow 5K!

Relay for Life - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 11:48:24 EDT 2013

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

Weve' had numerous emails and questions about registering for the Relay
Glow in the dark 5K... and here it is! Register for the 5K here! It's $10,
and that gives you a glow stick and a tshirt :) Go to the website, hit the
tab that says "Donations" on the top bar, and fill everything out! I think
you can register there... BUT! To guarantee yourself a
spot/shirt/glowstick, try to sign up now:

http://www.rflglow5k.com/

Ps- We're proud of you guys for kicking so much tush at fundraising. Keep
up the efforts-- we're almost there!

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Relay for Life Co-Chairs

Sara Beyoglides