[Aphio-L] Conference registration and T-shirt info

Jacob Hagman jacob.hagman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 11:19:04 EST 2013

Happy first day of Spring Break!
	I was going over some of the final numbers for the shirts, and I came across something that is a bit of a surprise.  Only 40 people from our chapter have registered for the conference.  That is literally less than 20% of the actives and pledges that have signed up for the conference.  Other chapters are bringing more people than we are, and this is a local thing for us.
	As hosts for the conference, we will be wearing the conference shirts that everyone else gets, but they will be a different color.  This allows us to stand out from the crowd, so if brothers from other chapters need directions to locations on campus they know who to ask.  I will be ordering extra shirts, but they are all going to be size Large.  So if you are a tiny person, you will get a shirt that looks huge.  If you are a bigger person like me, this means you will be wearing a shirt that looks like it was in the dryer too long.
	If you want a shirt that is going to fit properly, you can still register for the conference and I will change the order.  You have until 9pm tonight to register and guarantee your shirt size.  After 9pm, all bets are off.
	Link to the event is here:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEloR3ZaSTljZHV6blRXakN3cmhPWmc6MQ

The reason why this is so important to me is because as an advisor I try to help everyone get the most out of this organization.  One way to get a lot out of the organization is to experience a conference and see APO as it exists outside of OU.  This is a great opportunity to experience a conference at about 20% of a normal conference.  You don't have to pay for lodging, you don't have to pay for food, you don't have to pay for travel.
	Yes registration costs went up, but only by $5.  This is still a great price to get one of the best experiences you can have in Alpha Phi Omega.

Buddha