[Aphio-L] Important Fellowship Info! PLEASE READ!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 00:37:36 EST 2013

Hey bros!

I hope everyone is getting excited for spring break, a break from classes
finally! Fellowship just has a few things that we need to let you all know.

1. *SKYZONE March 14th* (Thursday right after we get back)

   - Membership is moving Big/Little night! So there is NO CONFLICT WITH
   SKYZONE now, yay! Please sign up on the website to go. It is a super fun
   TRAMPOLINE park (Wall to wall trampoline).
   - Cost is $10 right now if we get more people to sign up, it might go
   down!
   - Drivers will receive service hours! So please sign up to drive!
   - Will send out a reminder email with the details next week.
   - If you would like more info, here is their website:
   http://www.skyzone.com/Columbus or email us!

2. Sweatpants

   - It was decided via survey vote, our sweatpants will be* yellow
   letters/blue sweatpants *down the side of the leg. HOLAAA!
   - Price: $17
   - The sign up is on the website if you would like to buy a pair. Sign
   ups will close & lock at the first chapter back and we will start
   collecting money then.
   - Here is the link to the design:
   http://www.customink.com/designs/aphiopants/rpm0-000t-de4f/hotlink?pc=HL-76684&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-3-_-Body_txt-_-button1
   (The letters will be on the side not on the front but the website doesn't
   let you change it)

3. Sweatshirt / Tank Choices (THIS IS THE FINAL SURVEY WITH PICTURES)

   - We weren't able to make a firm decision on what design we wanted for
   the sweatshirt at chapter so I created a survey with pictures of the
   designs. The survey also includes the designs for the tank too. Please vote
   for your favorite sweatshirt and favorite tank. There is literally two
   questions so take it! : )

   - We announce the winning choice via email beginning of next week so
   please take the survey by then. Then you will be able to sign up!
   - Here is the link to the survey: www.surveymonkey.com/s/T78RHY9
   - Disclaimer: Please only take the survey if you have interest in buying
   swag. We want to ensure that we pick the design that the people who want to
   buy things get the choice they choose.

4. Color Wars

   - Just a reminder that Color Wars is on the website for April 7, please
   sign up! We need a head count! It is fun filled field day with food and
   prizes!

5. PLEDGES & SWAG

   - Some pledges have approached fellowship asking if they are able to
   purchase things with letters. The way it works is that you all can sign up
   for swag with letter but we just hold on to them till initiation. I hope
   that makes sense. If not, email us with questions.
   -

PHEW That was a long email. I hope everything came across understandable.
If you have any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to contact
us!

HAVE A GREAT SPRING BREAK!

LFS,

Fellowship