[Aphio-L] JOIN OUR RELAY TEAM!!

Relay for Life - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 13:15:17 EST 2013

Hey all,

Hope you're having a great Monday! (And that you're staying dry!) Here are
the directions for signing up for our Relay For Life team online (we better
get about ten bazillion emails this week about people joining out team ;) )

Step 1: go to http://www.relayforlife.org/

Step 2: type in our zipcode (45701) in the find an event box

Step 3: Click the first option for Ohio University’s Relay

Step 4: On the right hand sign click the SIGN UP button

Step 5: Click JOIN A TEAM

Step 6: Search for a team using our team name ALPHA PHI OMEGA

Step 7: Click the only option (Sara Beyoglides will be the team captain)

            -make sure you click all the way to the far right the little
button that says join – don’t

click alpha phi omega

Step 8: Choose the option: Pay Commitment Fee by Cash or Check (Our
collective fundraising will take care of this)

Step 9: Feel free to make a donation but if not select not at this time

Step 10: Click Next Step

Step 11: Click New Participant (Unless you have done this before AND
remember your information)

Step 12: From this point continue to fill out your information and when
you’re finished you’ll be on our team!

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us! :)

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Relay for Life Co-Chairs

Sara Beyoglides
sb332609 at ohio.edu