[Aphio-L] ATTN: Early Alum & GRADUATING SENIORS

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 00:06:46 EST 2013

ALL GRADUATING SENIORS must sign up for the event titled "GRADUATING
SENIORS" (listed on Jan 26th) online whether you are early alum or active.
You must be signed up NO LATER THAN FEB. 10th in order to obtain your
chords for graduation and awards/gifts for the Awards ceremony near the end
of the semester. If you do not sign up you will not get chords or be
counted in the awards ceremony.

Thank you all for doing this early. We want to give you the best senior
send off, but we need to get started now. Also be on the look out for more
"senior" emails since most of you no longer attend chapter meetings.

Lets make history ladies and gents,

Mike
--
*Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*