[Aphio-L] Fellowship info

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 00:17:26 EST 2013

Hey guys! Hope your week is well!

I know the email I sent before didn't have the link to the survey so here
it is.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XB8T25K

Just copy and paste it! Please please please take it so we can plan
accordingly.

Something else we forgot to mention is that you guys are more than welcome
to plan events for fellowship if you have ideas! We try to have to plan
what we can but if you all have some ideas, shoot them our way!  Just email
the fellowship account and we will put it up on the website!

There are some events this week, check them out!

Thanks everyone!

--
*Victoria Vincent*
*vv246109 at Ohio.edu