[Aphio-L] Big Bro Big Sis Pancake Breakfast

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 00:03:05 EST 2013

Hey everyone

So we decided that the Big Brothers Big Sisters Pancake Breakfast would be
a service hour, and I put the event online.

Sign up if you plan on attending! The event will be at Applebees from 7:30
a.m. to 9:30 a.m. on Feb. 2 and tickets are $5 each (not to mention, the OU
football team will be serving you your breakfast). Breakfast will consist
of pancakes, sausage and a drink of your choice.

*Sign ups are going to close next Sunday Jan. 27* so we can get a head
count of how many tickets we need to get. So, if you sign up, bring your
money to chapter on Sunday, where you will also get your ticket(s). Also,
indicate how many tickets you plan on purchasing on the event so we can get
an accurate ticket count.

Have a lovely night!! In LFS,

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz
937.239.3104             440.212.8108
*