[Aphio-L] Big Application Fall Semester 2012.docx (aphio-l at listserv.ohio.edu)

Delta Gamma Membership (Google Drive) membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 13:30:12 EST 2013

I've shared an item with you:

Big Application Fall Semester 2012.docx
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c2K2Z2a5SedIqkvsBmOdWIq8CHwtG-FN9clM0agVmnM/edit?invite=CLD26aMB

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
document, just click the link above.

Hey guys!

We've attached the big applications wooooh! In order to take a little, you
must be able to attend the following events:

ONE rush week activity:
*Potluck on Wed. 1/30 7:30pm
or
*Game Night Thursday 1/31 7:00pm

Big/Little Night:
Wednesday 2/27** may change ( we'll know for sure by next week)

If you can't attend for some reason but still want a little, talk to us!

The big applications will be due Thurs. 2/7 at the latest!
The fall 2012 pledge class is not able to take a little this semester.

Thanks! Please consider taking a little/twins!