[Aphio-L] ABH Training Opportunity

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:06:35 EST 2013

Hey bros!

We just added ABH training (for Thurs. Jan 24) to the service projects, and
it's a great (and weekly) opportunity!

For those of you who were just activated, the Appalachian Behavioral
Healthcare Center is a place where individuals with mental health
conditions (both short term and long term) go to recover, live, etc. We
volunteer at the building and play cards, sports, etc. with the residents
there, and sometimes go on little outings with those who can leave the
building (such as Walmart, the movies, etc.). Overall, we are there to hang
out with them, entertain them, etc.

The building isn't far away (it's by O'Bleness), and it's a great
opportunity to get involved with the community. We'd like to get a good
amount of volunteers for them, because they really need/appreciate our help.

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz
937.239.3104             440.212.8108
*