[Aphio-L] T-shirts yall

Vincent, Victoria vv246109 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 13 23:09:56 EST 2013

If you didn't order one of the "I've got bros in different area codes" T-shirt, disregard this email.
'
Hey bros! For those of you who responded to my facebook post before break and ordered the "I've got bros in different area codes" tshirt, I have the tshirts! I just wanted to send a heads up email so that you guys can bring the money to chapter next monday. The shirts are $16 and I will the t-shirts at chapter next Monday. If you are unsure if you ordered a shirt, please email me back and I will check the list.

Thanks yall and have a great first day back!

Victoria Vincent

Special Events Executive
University Program Council

Vice President of Fellowship