[Aphio-L] BINDERS INFO!!!

Hamilton, Amy ah646210 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 6 00:13:53 EST 2013

Amy Hamilton
Sophomore
Communication Studies
North Canton, Ohio
April 3
________________________________
From: aphio-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [aphio-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] on behalf of Membership APhiO Delta Gamma [membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 6:42 PM
To: Chapter
Subject: [Aphio-L] BINDERS INFO!!!

Hiii

We need your binder info like now! If your information hasn't changed then just ignore this email. If your information was wrong in the last binder, or you weren't in it at all for some reason, or you want a prettier picture then e-mail us your new info! NEW ACTIVES: aka fall pledge class, we need your full info if you haven't sent it in already or you won't be in the binder.

We need:
your name
picture
year
major
hometown
birthday

If you know already that you're going early alum or associate then please let us know so we can take you out of the binder! If we could get your new information by Jan. 8th at the latest that would be terrific. We'll send out another reminder in a few days to remind everyone.

send it to the BINDERS ACCOUNT binders.aphio.deltagamma at gmail.com<mailto:binders.aphio.deltagamma at gmail.com>

Shanks a bunch

--

Megan Fitzgerald