[Aphio-L] Family info

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 00:47:33 EST 2013

Hey bros!

I hope everyone is excited to be back in Athens in a week! : ) As we said
in our speeches and one of our biggest goals is to make family activities
and hours easier on everyone. With that, we need people to step up to be
family heads. Here is a updated list of the family heads. Please correct
any wrong info if you are on it. If you are not a family head, please hold
onto this list, in case you ever need their info.

We really would love anyone to consider being a family head. NEW ACTIVES
ARE ALOUD TO BE FAMILY HEADS! : ) So if you like planning events and love
your family, be a family head! : )

These families need family heads:

Zeta
Iota
Kappa
Lambda
Nu
Psi

The link below is the spreadsheet of family heads.:

Family Heads Spring 2013 -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgUPATkytrOfdFdnQmFQNDNrMjFSMGFRcS16MG84RXc

If you are interested in becoming a family head for those families, please
email us back! : )

Thanks,

Fellowship