[Aphio-L] interview committee and binders info

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 17:35:45 EST 2013

Hey everyone!

This is the last reminder we'll be sending about the *INTERVIEW
COMMITTEE*applications. They're going to be due tomorrow so make sure
you send them
to us! We still really need more people so help us out! You'll get all your
committee hours within two or three days and then you're done!

Also, make sure to send in your binder information if have yet to do so,
and please send that to the binders account and not the membership account.
binders.aphio.deltagamma at gmail.com

Thanks again, and enjoy your last week of break!

Membership

--

Megan Fitzgerald
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma