[Aphio-L] BINDER INFO!!!

Jordin Shannon binders.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 13:34:49 EST 2013

Hiii

We need your binder info like now! If your information hasn't changed then
just ignore this email. If your information was wrong in the last binder,
or you weren't in it at all for some reason, or you want a prettier picture
then e-mail us your new info! NEW ACTIVES: aka fall pledge class, we need
your full info if you haven't sent it in already or you won't be in the
binder.

We need:
your name
picture
year
major
hometown
birthday

If you know already that you're going early alum or associate then please
let us know so we can take you out of the binder! If we could get your new
information by Jan. 8th at the latest that would be terrific. We'll send
out another reminder in a few days to remind everyone.

Shanks a bunch

--
Megan Fitzgerald
Emily Hahn