[Aphio-L] BDUBS WEDNESDAY!

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 19:03:12 EST 2013

Hello Bros!

Just a couple of things about the Bdubs fundraiser..

1. We need people to print us some fliers! There is an event in the website
on 2/24 if you want to print some fliers for an easy hour! Bring them to
chapter!

2. We need people to pass out fliers during the day on Wednesday outside of
baker! There are time slots on the website for that as well!

3. At the event, *YOU MUST PRESENT THE FLIER AT BDUBS AND SAVE YOUR RECEIPT
TO GIVE TO US!* Doing both of these things is the only way you can receive
a fundraising hour! You can either email us a copy of the receipt or give
us the original! Also, the event is only from 5-8, if you go any other
time, it won't count :(

Here is the flier!
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=ae476822be&view=att&th=13c8df608e49d9f4&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_pvsW9y-ZwUvqIlcRjdJTA&sadet=1361489976277&sads=uMS0sNTJTLgMtuS_aCcBKc4DBsQ&sadssc=1

It is also attached to the email.

It does not have to be printed in color!

TAKE YOUR FRIENDS :) ENJOY DINNER WITH YOUR BROS :)))))))

Have a great weekend everyone!

--
*VP of Fundraising *
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma