[Aphio-L] Grilled Cheese Sale Saturday

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 22:23:56 EST 2013

There was a mistake made on the website for Saturdays Grilled Cheese sale.
Each hour caps at 4 people per shift, but we forgot to add the cap, so 22
people decided to sign up for the first two shifts. We do not need 22
people to sell grilled cheese from 10-11. If you were one of the first 4 to
sign up, you will be running that shift, if you were numbers 5-22 you are
now on the waiting list. THERE ARE PLENTY OF SHIFTS FROM 12-1 and 1-2. Sign
up for those!

PLEDGES: If you signed up for the grilled cheese sale this saturday, please
go and check if you are on the waiting list!!

Sorry for the confusion.

It's almost Friday :)

*VP of Fundraising *
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma