[Aphio-L] Signing Up for Relay

Relay for Life - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 18:23:11 EST 2013

Hey brothers!

PLEASE sign up for Relay! Here are the directions and some pictures to
help! (Sorry, I don't know how to embed pictures...)

Step 1: go to http://www.relayforlife.org/<https://ch1prd0102.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=OOy8wQfHC02GODAnXrd5gcwrhTnJ4M8ICNriR7DkSCaemvHpxmjOon0JL4Wc5YmfGIiHAbYILa0.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.relayforlife.org%2f>
Step 2: type in our zipcode (45701) in the find an event box
Step 3: Click the first option for Ohio University’s Relay
Step 4: On the right hand sign click the SIGN UP button
Step 5: Click JOIN A TEAM
Step 6: Search for a team using our team name ALPHA PHI OMEGA (SEE ATTACHED
PICTURE IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS STEP)
Step 7: Click Next Step
Step 8: Choose the option: Pay Commitment Fee by Cash or Check (Our
collective fundraising will take care of this) (SEE ATTACHED PICTURE IF YOU
NEED HELP WITH THIS STEP)
Step 9: Feel free to make a donation but if not select "not at this time" (SEE
ATTACHED PICTURE IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS STEP)
Step 10: Click Next Step
Step 11: Click New Participant (Unless you have done this before AND
remember your information)
Step 12: From this point continue to fill out your information and when
you’re finished you’ll be on our team!

PLEASE DO THIS TONIGHT!

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Relay for Life Co-Chairs