[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 2/10/13
APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 21:59:59 EST 2013
Chapter Minutes 2/10/13
*NEW!!! Starting next week there will be minute quizzes! If you are the
first to respond with all the right answers you will get a prize!!!! Look
for it next week!
Student Alumni Board- Bare on the Bricks with Phi Kappa Psi, starts at
11:30, starts at Baker, you take off the clothes on your back and donate
them and run down court st, there is an after party at Pig Skin, if ten or
more people sign up its only $100 so we could make the price really cheap.
Bathing suit minimum your not actually naked
Sarah Csongei- Sectionals! She went to Nationals and other conferences,
there are fellowship, leadership and service opportunities all weekend!
There are workshops and lots of bro bonding! You get to choose what you
want to do, there are free food and service opportunities (RELAY). Some
workshops, how to stay involved after you graduate, how to put it on your
resume, and zumba! You can meet a lot of interesting people and higher ups
in AphiO. GET EXCITED!!!!
- Office hours Thursday 2-3pm in our office in Baker 312
- GO TO YOUR COMMITTEE MEETINGS!!! Your exec board needs you and you
need your hours
- Question of the week! Why aren’t you taking a little? Let us know why
your not and what would encourage you to take one!
- We want to hear from you, help our frat become the best that it can
be, by letting us know your opinion
- Constitution changes- We are changing our constitution so much because
we have just made the switch to semesters and there is a lot in our
constitution that is out of date or needs to change with us.
- Anonymous account: anonymous.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com password:
athensaphio, log into this account and send an email to
ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com, delete the email from the inbox and
it will be 100% anonymous if you are not comfortable talking to the
- Sorry for missing chapter :( Please pay your dues to President Dom
Armelie! After tonight they go up to $55
- Make checks payable to Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma and make sure your
name is on it! If you have cash make sure you sign the list
- Grades tonight by midnight!!!
- New feature on the website! Not all committees will be using this
feature online so check with your committee head to see if yours will be
- THIS SATURDAY at 1pm in Memorial Auditorium!!! BE THERE! The Nichols
family will be there with their new baby boy! And Rachels camper from Camp
Quality will be there!
- Tickets are $3 get them! After chapter, at the spaghetti dinner on
Tuesday or Baker 1st floor on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- T-shirts! Come get them! $10 if you still need to pay. We ordered
extras so come buy one if you want, we will take them to the spaghetti
dinner as well, if you signed up for a shirt and don’t pay you will be
- Spaghetti Dinner this Tuesday at UMC, only $3 so come eat a delicious
meal and hangout with your bros, join the Facebook event and invite your
friends! Bring us your donations ASAP please Riverpark building 33 apt 301
(Ciara) or 70 N Lancaster (Rachel)
- Carissa Boring, Miranda Williams, and Amanda Breedlove please come see
us after chapter
- Committee look out for an email regarding our meeting tomorrow, your
- GKTW date voting is now closed and we have a tie...
- Last Chance Corral is moving to the weekend. If you are going to do
Last Chance Corral you MUST call before hand and let them know you are
- Dog walking is now on the weekend as well
- Bare on the Bricks release forms need to be turned in by friday, if
you don’t turn it in by friday or else you can’t run
- WOUB needs people! Really really need people to sign up!
- Adding another ABH training this week! Sign up
- Adding ReStore onto the website as a weekly, they are moving and need
people to help them, MUST call before hand to know which location you will
need to go to, adding it on wednesday, friday and saturday
- If you are giving blood this week, you MUST make an appointment with
Heather Wilson before hand. Her email is on the website.
- If you plan on doing dog walking this weekend, turn in your form by
TOMORROW so it can be approved on Tuesday
- Service events lock early because some service projects need info like
how many people signed up before hand. Always look at when an event locks!
- Be a big!!!!
- Requirements: 2 hours of service with your little, 2 hours of
fellowship with your little, Big/Little Night
- Activation! This friday Feb 15th 7:15pm in Walter 135 Business
- Sign up for binder donations 1 inch, 3 ring binders, 2 binders for an
hour, new or gently used
- Come and pick up your games!
- You will know your littles sex and how many by wednesday
- SWAG: AphiO sweatpants, tentatively $18 side or front? Letters will be
blue Sign ups close 3/3
- Are you interested in color wars jerseys?
- Walking Dead after chapter (Ciaras Apt)
- UPC Live Group Sex Comedy Monday 7pm Baker Ballroom
- Study Tables Wednesday 5:30 Alden 253
- UPC Couples Day (Free Build a Bear) Thursday 2-4pm 4th floor Baker
- Casablanca Thursday 5:30 Athena Cinema
- Anti Valentines Party/ Valentines Day Showing Thursday 7pm Baker
- UPX Factor Karaoke Night 2/10 8pm
- SKYZONE 3/14
- You need 3 fellowship hours each semester, one has to be a family hour
- Families Kappa and Psi need family heads
- Committee meeting after chapter! Find Sara/Robert/Danielle and we will
get business done quickly
- Sign up for relay on the relay website and sign up for t-shirt sizes
on the aphio website they are FREE! Its super easy to sign up, do it!
- Have a story about why you Relay? Let us know!
- We had a very successful weekend! $547!!! Our total so far after 4
weeks is $599
- Bdubs Fundraiser 2/27 save your receipt you must print off the flyer
to get credit, if you take other people everyone in the party has to have
their own flyer
- Sunglasses: if you want sunglasses sign up on the website 2/24, one
pair for $5 or 2 for $10 and a fundraising hour, they are are great gift
for your littles!
- Due to cancelations we are only going to have 4 more grilled cheese
sales, dates will be pre determines
- State fest cup? Aphio tumbler? Other gear? Fest cups would not have
our letters on it so it would be open to all of campus and you can take
them to the fests
- Granada Street Kids Sale Tuesday 11-2 sign up, we need people 11-12
- West Elementary Book Fair, various shifts this week, check it out,
thanks for those who already signed up!
- Would you be interested in hunting for pop tabs sunday mornings?
- Carpooling Saturday? for the ATCO valentines dance, meet in morton
- Give me your box tops and pop tabs! 30 pop tabs for 1 hour
- What should the 5k benefit?
- Charity: Water- a non-profit organization bringing clean and safe
drinking water to people in developing nations, water projects decrease
illness and disease as well as allow time for education rather than time
spent fetching water, some people have to walk 5 miles for dirty water and
carry 80 lbs back home, money would go to help build water projects like
wells and rain cathers
- Lowernine.org- Rebuilds Katrina-damaged homes in the Lower Ninth Ward
in New Orleans, also supports local and urban farming, helped over 100
families return home but many families are still in need, money would help
purchase building materials, the cost of rebuilding a house runs in the
- Good Works Inc.- Athens homeless shelter, provides emotional and
social supports to those in need, in 2012 they turned away 248 people and
as for Feb 7th they already turned away 38 people. money would help fund
shelter utilities and food
- Get out a slip of paper and write down your top choice, Charity:
Water, Lowernine.org, or Good Works Inc
- Committee we need to meet! Email them back! Myranda, Yesenia, Lynde
- Now only need 1 mandatory service hour for inter chapter! Don’t forget
the date is March 22nd-24th, there will be plenty of ways for you to get
- Hours will be posted soon
- Pictures with Rufus! (Our balloon lion) sign up online!
- Discover in OSU the 24th, you have to have already completed launch
- Brother of the Week: Allison Barwacz, check out the full article on
- Need suggestions for brother of the week
- Keep retweeting and sharing our stuff on fb!
- Happy Birthday to Casey Bowen, Jamie Roberts, Jackie Scott and Jessica
- Don’t forget to get your birthday cookies!
- Support a Bro goes to the membership girls!
- Tonight is the last night to apply for financial aid
- Get your shirts and tickets for Faculty Pageant
- Skyzone, you will also get service if you dirve
- Need cookies for the atco valentines dance, dance starts at 6 but need
cookies at 5
- If you are graduating after this semester you can still take a little
- Email service if you were trained for ABH committee meeting after
- Turn in Sign ins
- Inter chapter meetings now changed to mondays at 9
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>
^Map around campus
*5k:* 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Awards:* awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fellowship:* fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fundraising:* fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Historian:* historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<Interchapterrelations.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com>
*J-Board:* jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Membership:* membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Ombudsmen:* ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*President:* president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Public Relations: *pr.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Relay for Life: *relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Faculty Pageant: **facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com*
*Service:* service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Treasurer:* treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Youth Service: *youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Aphio-L