[Aphio-L] WOUB Pledge Drive

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:31:35 EST 2013

Hello all,

Shifts for this years WOUB pledge drive are now up on the website. In the
past we have worked very closely with WOUB and they have always been very
appreciative of the help we have given them as I'm sure those of you who
have volunteered with them in the past will remember. This year they are
having pledge drives (making phone calls in order to get people/business to
pledge money in order to support WOUB) on the 12th, 13th and 14th of
February. Free food will be provided for volunteers by local businesses
throughout breakfast, lunch and dinner hours.

In addition, the online sign ins for this will lock at noon on Saturday and
close noon on Monday. This is because WOUB has requested that we send them
a list of volunteers ahead of time- so please keep that in mind when
signing up! however they have shifts throughout the day and many of the
shifts that they desperately need people for (aka the shifts of 6 or more)
are outside of regular class hours. So I hope you consider signing up and
as always if you have any questions, feel free to email us at
service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com)

Cheers!

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz
937.239.3104             440.212.8108
*