[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 2/3/13
APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 14:43:25 EST 2013
Chapter Minutes 2/3/12
Chelsea Wylie- NOLA trip, working in the lower 9th ward, only a 24% return
rate 7 years later, see Chelsea if you are interested in going
Caroline- Athens Beautification Day is April 14, this is the 9th
consecutive year! They are expecting about 900 volunteers! Woo! Go sign up!
- Office hours Tuesday 2-3pm in our office in Baker 312
- Dom will be collecting money for faculty pageant shirts after chapter
- Question of the week- Would you like to see a theme for big little
night, and if so what theme?
- Financial aid forms due Feb 10
- Pay your dues! $50 for actives and $15 for associates
- Next chapter dues go up to $55
- Nominations for Service Week
- Constitution change
- Gotta turn in grades by the end of this week!
- We still need professors!!! Talk to your teachers, we need help!
Pressure them, this is for kids with cancer!
- Committee 8pm meeting a b-dubs tomorrow, bring writing utensils
- Tickets go on sale this week! $3 presale, $5 at the door, bring 2
friends outside of aphio for an hour
- Benefit dinner 2/12, UMC on college st, 6-8pm need help with cooking
and cleaning, 5-9, 1 hours shifts, donations needed, salad, salad dressing,
spaghetti and sauce
- People with free printing, sign up on the website 50 copies=1 hour, we
will email you the flyer
- Be on the lookout for chalking/flyering opportunities
- All hour opportunities will be up on the website tonight
- Give t shirt $$$ to Dom, we are reopening shirt orders and have
ordered some extra so go get one, shirts are $10 and a great idea for gifts
for your little!
- Weeklies will be up later today
- NOLA trip this spring will be led by Chelsea Wylie, contact her if you
are interested in going
- This summer there will be 2 GKTW trips, dates will hopefully be
- ATCO Valentines Dance 2/16 events are on the website
- Don’t forget to turn in sign-ins! (If you went to the Pancake
Breakfast but didn’t get your ticket from Chelsea tell a service chair)
- Rush was VERY successful, interviews are Mon 3-8 Baker 236, Tues 3-8
Baker 341, Wed 3-8 Baker 236, and Sat 10-12 West 82
- Let us know if you want to help or just stop by, sign up to help
- Fill out a big application!!! Fall 2012 pledge class still cannot take
- Bid day is Feb 10th 6:30pm Walter 135
- Come see us after chapter! Bids Committee, Catey Fleming, Kristen
- Monday 5pm Bdubs Dinner (fundraising), Thursday 7pm Perks of being a
Wallflower, location TBA
- Friday Polar Bear Plunge Pre-Registration 6-8:30pm, location b-dubs
- Movie next Sunday (waiting for movie times)
- Skyzone 3/14, will lock one week in advance
- SWAG- Please pick up Bros in different area codes shirts, still have
extra homecoming sweatshirts if you want one!
- Sign up on the Relay website! Also sign up for shirt sizes on the
aphio website the shirts are free so you really should sign up
- Get excited!!!
- Any suggestions? Let us know!
- Look out for hours on the website soon!
- BW3’s this week is cancelled sorry!
- But we will for sure have one on Feb 27th and March 27th
- 50/50 Raffle win big money!
- Grilled Cheese this week we will be selling zebra cakes! Please sign
up for shifts
- Remember you need 2 fundraising hours (only 1 can be from donations)
- Committee look out for an email from us about this weeks meeting
- Sectionals! WOO! March 22-24
- Register now with the link in our email, cost $20 sign up!
- Voting delegates?
- Picture taking hour opportunity
- Happy Birthday to Lynde Devlin!!!
- Get your shirts! There are lots of shirts to get
- Take littles!!!
- Sectionals is on high fest, please come to sectionals there are more
fests and high fest will be back next year
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>
^Map around campus
*5k:* 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Awards:* awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fellowship:* fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fundraising:* fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Historian:* historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<Interchapterrelations.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com>
*J-Board:* jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Membership:* membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Ombudsmen:* ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*President:* president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Public Relations: *pr.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Relay for Life: *relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Faculty Pageant: **facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com*
*Service:* service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Treasurer:* treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Youth Service: *youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Aphio-L