[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 2/3/13

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 14:43:25 EST 2013

Chapter Minutes 2/3/12

Chelsea Wylie- NOLA trip, working in the lower 9th ward, only a 24% return
rate 7 years later, see Chelsea if you are interested in going

Caroline- Athens Beautification Day is April 14, this is the 9th
consecutive year! They are expecting about 900 volunteers! Woo! Go sign up!

President

   - Office hours Tuesday 2-3pm in our office in Baker 312
   - Dom will be collecting money for faculty pageant shirts after chapter
   - Committees

Ombudsmen

   - Question of the week- Would you like to see a theme for big little
   night, and if so what theme?
   - Financial aid forms due Feb 10

Treasurer

   - Pay your dues! $50 for actives and $15 for associates
   - Next chapter dues go up to $55

J-Board

   - Nominations for Service Week
   - Constitution change
   - Gotta turn in grades by the end of this week!

Faculty Pageant

   - We still need professors!!! Talk to your teachers, we need help!
   Pressure them, this is for kids with cancer!
   - Committee 8pm meeting a b-dubs tomorrow, bring writing utensils
   - Tickets go on sale this week! $3 presale, $5 at the door, bring 2
   friends outside of aphio for an hour
   - Benefit dinner 2/12, UMC on college st, 6-8pm need help with cooking
   and cleaning, 5-9, 1 hours shifts, donations needed, salad, salad dressing,
   spaghetti and sauce
   - People with free printing, sign up on the website 50 copies=1 hour, we
   will email you the flyer
   - Be on the lookout for chalking/flyering opportunities
   - All hour opportunities will be up on the website tonight
   - Give t shirt $$$ to Dom, we are reopening shirt orders and have
   ordered some extra so go get one, shirts are $10 and a great idea for gifts
   for your little!

Service

   - Weeklies will be up later today
   - NOLA trip this spring will be led by Chelsea Wylie, contact her if you
   are interested in going
   - This summer there will be 2 GKTW trips, dates will hopefully be
   announced tomorrow
   - ATCO Valentines Dance 2/16 events are on the website
   - Don’t forget to turn in sign-ins! (If you went to the Pancake
   Breakfast but didn’t get your ticket from Chelsea tell a service chair)

Membership

   - Rush was VERY successful, interviews are Mon 3-8 Baker 236, Tues 3-8
   Baker 341, Wed 3-8 Baker 236, and Sat 10-12 West 82
   - Let us know if you want to help or just stop by, sign up to help
   saturday!
   - Fill out a big application!!! Fall 2012 pledge class still cannot take
   a little
   - Bid day is Feb 10th 6:30pm Walter 135
   - Come see us after chapter! Bids Committee, Catey Fleming, Kristen
   Hencsei

Fellowship

   - Monday 5pm Bdubs Dinner (fundraising), Thursday 7pm Perks of being a
   Wallflower, location TBA
   - Friday Polar Bear Plunge Pre-Registration 6-8:30pm, location b-dubs
   - Movie next Sunday (waiting for movie times)
   - Skyzone 3/14, will lock one week in advance
   - SWAG- Please pick up Bros in different area codes shirts, still have
   extra homecoming  sweatshirts if you want one!
   - Sweatpants?

Relay

   - Sign up on the Relay website! Also sign up for shirt sizes on the
   aphio website the shirts are free so you really should sign up
   - Get excited!!!
   - Any suggestions? Let us know!
   - Look out for hours on the website soon!

Fundraising

   - BW3’s this week is cancelled sorry!
   - But we will for sure have one on Feb 27th and March 27th
   - 50/50 Raffle win big money!
   - Grilled Cheese this week we will be selling zebra cakes! Please sign
   up for shifts
   - Remember you need 2 fundraising hours (only 1 can be from donations)

5K

   - Committee look out for an email from us about this weeks meeting

Inter Chapter

   - Sectionals! WOO! March 22-24
   - Register now with the link in our email, cost $20 sign up!
   - Voting delegates?
   - Picture taking hour opportunity

Awards

   - Happy Birthday to Lynde Devlin!!!

Announcements

   - Get your shirts! There are lots of shirts to get
   - Take littles!!!
   - Sectionals is on high fest, please come to sectionals there are more
   fests and high fest will be back next year

--
Carolyn Gardner
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12

^Map around campus
---------------