[Aphio-L] Looking to have the time of your life?

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 22:33:17 EDT 2013

We are in search of two more people to go on our first trip to Give Kids
the World this summer. Attached is a document that includes specific
details about the trip. The trip is $200 and that includes transpiration,
hotel (with a POOL we go to everyday), and one meal a day. You can always
email me with any question about the trip too, no obligations!

So what is Give Kids the World anyway?

"Give Kids The World Village is a nonprofit resort in Kissimmee,
Florida<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kissimmee,_Florida>for children
with life-threatening illnesses and their families. Children
between the ages of 3 and 18 who have been diagnosed with a
life-threatening illness by a licensed doctor are eligible for a GKTW Wish.
One of over 250 wish-granting organizations worldwide coordinates
transportation to Central Florida, while Give Kids The World provides
accommodations at its resort, meals for a week-long vacation, and donated
admission tickets to local attractions including Walt Disney World
Resort<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disney_World_Resort>,
SeaWorld <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SeaWorld>, and Universal Orlando
Resort <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Orlando_Resort>."

What do we do as volunteers?

We do things like (but not limited to) help with horseback rides, serve
meals to families, work a carousel, work in a salon for kids, work in the
castle on sight, drive go carts full of food to families, or work in an
arcade/party room.

When we're not volunteering  (each afternoon, late night) we spend most of
our time at the pool or playing games. We get one evening off in the week
where we usually get fancied up and go to dinner on the Boardwalk and such.

Here is the link to a video of one of our trips: http://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=xQikFwQnBHM

Here is the link to the GKTW website: http://www.gktw.org/

*If you're at all interested in coming this summer please email me! *

Kayleigh Bednarski

Youth Service Chair
Alpha Phi Omega
Delta Gamma Chapter