[Aphio-L] Updates for all - MUST READ for Kidsfest & Carnival Volunteers

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 09:32:05 EDT 2013

Hey all! Since I was pretty unorganized at chapter last night it turns out
I still have some important info to pass on. Sorry!!

*Kidsfest Volunteers: * This is a condensed version of the tons of info I
was given for you volunteers...
For the 9:30 volunteers there will be a line of people waiting to get in at
that time. Have them walk to the front and go in the main entrance and
check in at the volunteer booth that will be right as they walk in the main
doors.  If they are stopped just have them say they are there to volunteer
and they will be let right in.

Parking is permitted in the Peden Stadium lot, the lot around the
Convocation Center, and in purple lots.  Please allow yourself extra time
for travel and parking as the International Street Fair is taking place on
the same day.  When you arrive enter at the main entrance of the
convocation center (facing Richland Ave) and check in at the volunteer
table which will be right inside the main entrance.  You will be given an
envelope with your job description and a food voucher for lunch.  Kidfest
tee shirts will also be available.  Please let me know if you have any
questions beforehand.   If you are unable to work your shift please let me
know 24 hours in advance.

*West Elementary Carnival Volunteers:* Go to the back of the school. Meet
in the gym and ask for Karen Carpenter.

*Duel for the Schools*: I have an email in to the girl who came and spoke
just to clarify some things. As soon as I get a response from her I will
put the event on the website. I think she said teams of 4. Chelsea Rose and
I want to do it so let us know if you want to with us. Let's get more than
one team together!

*Pop Tab Competition*: You can turn in pop tabs to my mailbox through
Wednesday in order to have them counted towards the competition. Be sure to
put your name, family, and number of pop tabs on the bag. At the latest I
will announce the winner of the competition at chapter Sunday.

Kayleigh Bednarski

Youth Service Chair
Alpha Phi Omega
Delta Gamma Chapter