[Aphio-L] Friendly reminder from Buddha

Jacob Hagman jacob.hagman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 20:35:38 EDT 2013

Happy Friday everyone!  I just wanted to send a quick reminder that school is coming to a close and time is running out to get your hours.  There are a ton of hours up for this weekend (service, fundraising, Relay, etc) that I suggest people sign up for.  After this weekend, there are only 3 WEEKENDS of school left.  Two of those weekends have huge Fests, and the last weekend if the weekend before finals.  So don't put off your hours until the end of the month!

Sign-up for stuff this weekend!  The weather is going to be beautiful on Saturday.  Take advantage of this nice weather to hang out and get some hours done.  Sell T-shirts during the day for an hour or two.  Work on your tan at the same time!  Saturday night is Chippendales!  Go and support your brothers!  If you don't have a parent in town this weekend, take an hour or two Saturday night and help out.  I can't begin to describe how fun it is to do Chippendales.  Yours truly will be making an appearance around the 10pm hour, so stop up and say hello.

With the number of hours that are being posted, everyone should have no problem being able to get their requirements done.  I am not a fan of complaints the last week of class when there have been so many open hours leading up to the end of the Semester.  Do all of us a huge favor and get your hours done now!  If you have any questions, please let me know.  Have a good weekend and I look forward to seeing everyone at the various events!

In LFS.
Buddha