[Aphio-L] Service event THIS SUNDAY!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 20:33:12 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!

We just put up a new service event on the website for THIS SUNDAY. It is
called the West Side Trash Clean-up. You would meet at Athens Middle School
and help clean up trash around Athens. It will last around two hours then
you can get free pizza afterward at 84 S. Shafer St.

If you are interested, sign up ASAP so I can send the coordinator an
estimate of how many people are going. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz
937.239.3104             440.212.8108
*