[Aphio-L] 5k stuff!

5k Chairs 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 22:33:23 EDT 2012

Hope you're all getting excited for the 5k!!
Here are a few reminders:
-If you signed up for envelopes, try and get those to us so we can give you
your hours
-EVERYONE sign up for the Sunday run (you get a fellowship hour) People can
just run however far/fast they want (I'll probably do a brisk walk to be
honest)
-Letter writing party tomorrow (sign up online) 5 addresses and 5 stamps,
twenty minutes before chapter
-Sign up for the 5k (Oct. 20th)
-Sign up for 5k food donations for after the race (Sign up on Oct. 20, also
make sure you read in the top part what we need)
-On Tuesday Oct. 2 there is a sign up for t-shirt sizes EVERYONE MUST DO
THIS (you're all getting a shirt, so unless you want a size we get extra
of, sign up!!!)

Remember; you need at least 2 hours for the 5k!
--
*5k Co-Chairs*
Alpha Phi Omega

 *Chelsea Arnold*