[Aphio-L] Pretty Muddy Mud Run

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:13:30 EDT 2012

Hey bros!

Here is a new service opportunity for this Saturday.  If anyone is
interested, it will be up on the website later today.  Let us know if you
have any questions or feel free to e-mail the event coordinator.  If we get
at least 5 volunteers our organization will get an amount of money to
donate to a cahrity of our choice.  This could be a great addition to one
of our mandatory projects for the semester!

Here is all the info from the email we recieved:

"My name is Martha and I am the Volunteer Coordinator for the Pretty Muddy
Mud Run, a women-only 5K obstacle course mud run. I wanted to reach out to
you with a volunteer opportunity I think your organization would benefit
from. We are currently looking for a group of highly energetic,
enthusiastic, and outgoing men and women to volunteer at our event when we
come to Zanesfield, OH on September 29.
 Volunteering at this event is a great way to fulfill service hours for the
year and raise money for a charity of your choice or for your non-profit
organization. After fulfilling a volunteer shift at Pretty Muddy, we will
donate a sum of money to the charity or non-profit you chose as a thank you
for dedicating your time to volunteering at our event. We are looking for
about 86 to 100 volunteers per shift, so please bring your friends!
Donations will be given out to groups of 5 or more, and here is the
breakdown for the amount you can expect after completing one shift at
Pretty Muddy:

-5 volunteers- $45
-10 volunteers- $90
-15 volunteers- $135
-20 volunteers- $180
-25 volunteers- $225

If you bring more than 25 volunteers, the donation to charity or non-profit
will increase based on how many additional people you have. We are
currently recruiting volunteers for our 5:30am to 10:30am shift. On race
day, you will receive a Pretty Muddy Volunteer t-shirt that you may keep. Food,
beverages, and snacks will be provided to help fuel you throughout the day.

As I mentioned before, I think that your organization would make an
excellent addition to our volunteer group. If you are interested in
volunteering please respond to this email or give me a call and I will send
you the paperwork necessary to sign up for your shift time. In the
meantime, feel free to reach out with any questions you have! Thank you for
your time and we hope to see you in the mud! "
  Cheers!
 Martha R.
Volunteer Coordinator
Pretty Muddy Mud Run
(312) 784-1808
www.prettymuddy.com<https://sn2prd0102.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=khnhelohdU2t-8aQ5OU-rlb1olIVbs8IsFZIev_E8g1oiEH_W2YfLJwDOVqYjCSsojXg55mwwRs.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.prettymuddy.com%2f>

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Eric Horton           MacKenzie Snyder
740.243.5267        614.202.1530
*