[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 9/23/12
APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 22:06:23 EDT 2012
Chapter Minutes 9/23/12
- Office hours this week! Tuesday 1:30-2:45ish in Baker 312, text Sarah
so she can let you in!
- Question of the week: What are some activities you would like to see
incorporated into Service Week? Keep in mind that the theme is “preventing
- Dues are $55 this and next week, get them in!
- Nominations for Historian:
- Michael Mulig: Accepted
- Appalachian Health Summit: Training Tuesday September 25th 6-7 in
Grover W109, sign up for shift during the training
- Puttsapalooza: Saturday morning
- Cardboard City: Asking for a $3 donation to out team from each
participant, do not come to the event if you have been at 10fest, anyone
believed to have been drinking will be sent home, docked hours, and
reported to j-board, you also need to sign a waiver at the event
- Hats for Heads: Wednesday 7-9pm knitting at West 82 now, by the Maggie
K. Davis room
- ABH Training: Friday the 28th from 1-2
- ABH: New times on Monday
- Paw Paw, we need the sign in!
- Dayton 5K: Sunday the 30th
- Midwest Big Cat Care: More landscaping jobs! 7 people, 10am-1pm, meet
in Morton parking lot at 9:30
- Run Like Hell 5K: Proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation,
- Car Fit: Help senior citizens check their rear view mirror placement,
seat position, ect, November 3rd 9-3, sign ups lock October 26th
- Homecoming Parade Walkers: Handout fliers promoting Goodworks Walk,
- Calliope Choir: Group 1 this Monday, Brianna Mctaggart, Alyssa
Laturell, Lisa M Dean, Group two next monday
- GKTW: Everyone who paid and is needing to pay meet in the middle of
morton right after chapter
- Officially have 81 pledges!!! WOO HOOOOO!!!!!
- Activation Reminder! Its Friday September 28th, Walter 135, actives
arrive at 7:15 unless you have a little then arrive with your gift at 7,
- On the gifts for your little put your name and family on a post it
note so they can sort then remove them
- Big applications for Winter 2012 pledge class is open to these
families, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Kappa, Mu, Pi, Psi, Rho, and Zeta, we will
send out an email with the big application tonight, get it back to us ASAP,
- Bi-Weekly craft nights
- Circleville pumpkin patch
- Baseball tailgate Wednesday 26th at 4:30
- Lancaster Picnic Sunday September 30th 1pm
- Apple picking October 14th at 12:30
- Homecoming is coming soon! October 8-14, keep your schedules open that
week! There will be lots of fellowship opportunities! Float building,
spirit week events, potluck, fall social, and craft nights! If you have any
ideas email us!
- Homecoming sweatshirts! Thanks to Allison Barwacz who designed them!
Price is $26, if you no longer want to buy one you have until tomorrow at
10pm to remove your name from the sign up!
- If you have any fellowship ideas contact them!
- Family heads meet after chapter
- Contact us
- Committee Meeting Tuesday 9pm in Front Room
- Bake sale!
- DP Dough fundraiser coming soon!
- Indian Mound Festival Set Up: Thursday October 4th and Friday October
- Indian Mound Festival 5K: Benefits the Plains Elementary School,
Sunday October 7th, $25 or $15
- Don’t forget to give me your box tops!
- 27 DAYS TO THE 5K!!!!
- Donation letter parties 20 minutes before chapter, bring 5 addresses
and 5 stamps, addresses can be family or business
- Envelope Donations ($10 worth) Sign up on the 28th!
- Spaghetti Dinner week before 5k, keep your eyes out for updates
- Running on Sundays to get in shape for 5k? Come talk to us after
- Chapter donations for getting a new brick at GKTW? $200 (majority of
this $ goes to GKTW)
- Health Fair on the 10th 11-3, we
- Community food initiative, planting trees if they get the donations
- Going to schools to talk to all the kiddies!
- Fellowship cookouts, movies and walks!
- If you have any ideas or connections let us know!
- Committee come see us!
- Email us if you hear about any blood drives
- We made $51.75 from our grilled cheese sale! Thanks to everyone who
- Possible car wash on Sunday, look out for more details
- If you are interested in Nationals sign up online! They lock soon
- Brother of the week is Chelsea Arnold!!!
- Happy Birthday to Miranda Williams!
- If your interested in NOLA see Marissa
- Financial Aid forms due tomorrow
- Fundraising committee send in hours
- Rush week event hours will be up soon
- Family heads see victoria and ashley after chapter--
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>
^Map around campus
*5k:* 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Awards:* awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fellowship:* fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fundraising:* fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Historian:* historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<Interchapterrelations.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com>
*J-Board:* jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Membership:* membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Ombudsmen:* ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*President:* president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Public Relations: *pr.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Relay for Life: *relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Rush:* rush.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Service:* service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Treasurer:* treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Youth Service: *youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Aphio-L