[Aphio-L] 5k hours

5k Chairs 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 21:35:17 EDT 2012

-Sign-ins got messed up for these 2 events, so if you signed up online and*
 COMPLETED* your hour, email us your name and the event:
      -Letter Writing for October 14th
      -Food donations for after the race
-Check your hours!!!
-If there is something missing, email us
-If you're missing hours we're going to do ONE FINAL "letter writing" (Sign
up online by Friday at noon, we will email everyone who signed up the
donation letter, print it out, get 5 stamps, and at chapter you will do the
5 envelopes with the addresses)
-Also, if you can't do this you can donate $10 towards the Aphio Brick at
GKTW for 1 hour

Feel free to text us for a quicker response with questions!

--
*5k Co-Chairs*
Alpha Phi Omega

 *Chelsea Arnold*