[Aphio-L] Save a Life!

McTaggart, Brianna bm054909 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 22 21:29:50 EDT 2012

Hey guys,

I am a member of Ohio University Campus Red Cross and I wanted to let you know of an amazing opportunity to donate blood and help save lives! The need is CRITICAL this fall and we need YOU! We have one blood drive coming up:

O's From OU Blood Drive
Wednesday, October 24th
2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Baker Center Atrium 5th floor

If you would like to donate blood THIS Wednesday, please respond with the following info:

1.NAME (first and last)
2.TIME and DATE you wish to make an appointment to donate (15min increments)
3.EMAIL
4.Cell Phone Number (we will not be giving this out to anyone, it is to help us remind you of your appointment)

Especially with this month being Breast Cancer Awareness Month and our wonderful 5k for GKTW this past weekend, we all have been touched by the courage of those with cancer or other illnesses that are benefited by the donation of blood.  Be courageous and donate!

Thanks!!

Brianna McTaggart

bm054909 at ohio.edu<mailto:bm054909 at ohio.edu>

Member