[Aphio-L] Flag Football team

Mullins, Ashley am232009 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 22 13:09:27 EDT 2012

Hey Everyone!

Last night I mentioned I would like to have a flag football team in the PinkTea/O'Bleness fundraiser. Here is the information:

  *   We need 7 (or more) players in the team
  *   Registration ends November 1
  *   Its 15 dollars a player- which includes a tshirt and lunch
  *   Its from 8am-5pm and if we do well we could be there all day since its a tournament!

I am going to put an interest sign up on the website! It will close this Saturday the 27th and we will have a brief meeting after chapter for all those who are interested! If you sign up on the 27th you will not be required, its just to see who would be interested! SO SIGN UP!

PS- I think service would be okay with giving us service hours  :)

Contact me if you have any questions!

Ashley Mullins