[Aphio-L] Friday Night

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 21:19:26 EDT 2012

Hey bros,

People have brought it up to me that West Elementary Falloween Set-Up
(Friday night late shift) and Big Little Night interfere with one another.
People who signed up for West Elementary Falloween set-up and now need to
or want to go to Big Little Night instead: email me and I'll take you off
of the Falloween set-up so you can go to the Big Little Night instead.

Anyone who isn't going to Big Little Night, sign up for Falloween set-up
now that there are some spots! I hear its AWESOMEEE!

Kayleigh Bednarski

Youth Service Chair
Alpha Phi Omega
Delta Gamma Chapter