[Aphio-L] FLL Service Trip Info

Levine, Rachel rl175109 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 15 18:15:44 EDT 2012

Hi everyone!

I've added the FLL Service Trip to the website.  It's on November 30th.  Sign-ups lock OCTOBER 26th at 5pm.

FIRST Lego League (FLL) allows students between the ages of 9-14 to compete in robotics competitions all over the world.  Competition includes a table round where robots complete a mission on a field, Technical judging, a project presentation, and teamwork evaluation.

This is a really awesome thing to experience and is so much fun!

We'll leave campus Friday, November 30th when people are done with class and drive back Saturday, December 1st.

Please leave your email in the sign-up box!

So excited for this!
Rachel