[Aphio-L] 5K Hours!

5k Chairs 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:08:18 EDT 2012

Hey everyone!
Hope you are all having a great start to your homecoming week......so it
has been  brought to our attention some people are concerned about getting
their hours so here is a few things we are going to do......we are adding
some more donations onto the website to bring deserts or something along
those lines, the reason we are not putting so many of those up is because
we do not need more food then is necessary, also we are adding more slots
to the bake sale donations, also remember LETTER WRITING 5 letters= 1 hour,
so if you cannot make it to the 5K write 10 letters and there are your two
hours, but just please remember that you must sign up on the website for
the letter writing parties so we know how many letters/envelopes to
bring...if you don't sign up you will not be given letters or envelopes
when you come, and last is Chelsea has ribbons available for people to get
5 ribbons= 1 hour, just remember for those we need the $5 prior to you
selling them, then you keep the $5 you make because we have had problems
with this in the past. After reading this if you still have concerns about
getting your hours contact us at this email or give us a text thanks
everyone!

*YOU NEED 2 5K HOURS*

--
*5k Co-Chairs*
Alpha Phi Omega

 *Chelsea Arnold*
ca228009 at ohio.edu
330.605.9667 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            330.605.9667
end_of_the_skype_highlighting

*Colleen Meder*
cm224510 at ohio.edu
440.503.2322 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            440.503.2322
end_of_the_skype_highlighting

5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com