[Aphio-L] Some fellowship info! (Homecoming)

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:47:57 EDT 2012

Hey bros!

First things first: I know we asked this at chapter awhile ago buttt since
we switched from a float to *a banner*, would anyone be willing to let us
us their house to make it and store it for the week? It obliviously does
not take up as much space as a float! Please let us know!

There is sooo much fun stuff during homecoming week. So please check out
everything on the website!

*Homecoming sweatshirt people only*:
Some good and bad news. Good news: I got the sweatshirt price down to $25!!
Everyone saves a dollar, yayyyy! If you have already paid, we will figure
out how to get you your dollar back! For those of you who haven't paid,
only pay $25!!
Bad news: Just an FYI: The homecoming sweatshirt will not be here till
Thursday of Next week but you can still wear them friday and the weekend! :
)

Any questions or concerns, email us!

--
*Victoria Vincent*
*vv246109 at Ohio.edu <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'vv246109 at Ohio.edu');>

--
*Victoria Vincent*
*vv246109 at Ohio.edu