[Aphio-L] READ IF YOU ARE GOING TO ZOO LIGHTS!!!

Mullins, Ashley am232009 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 28 14:49:29 EST 2012

Hey everyone!

Some information about zoo lights THIS FRIDAY!

First: Remember admission is $15 a person!
Second: there is a parking fee of $7 per car... PLEASE BRING SOME MONEY TO HELP WITH PARKING

DRIVING: As of now, we have 34 people going and 32 seats have been offered. If you have an extra seat let me know, or if you would be willing to drive let me know!

IF YOU ARE NOT DRIVING PLEASE SPLIT THE GAS WITH THE CAR!

We will meet at 4:45 in morton parking lot. I will have the sign-in then. EVERYONE needs to meet in morton, we will leave by 5. IF YOU ARE DRIVING.. no cars can have empty seats, please don't leave until everyone is in a car and buckled up :)

FINALLY.. Get excited! OSU is really excited to meet us and this is going to be an awesome experience meeting brothers from other chapters!

See your lovely faces Friday at 4:45 :)

Ashley Mullins

Contact me with questions!