[Aphio-L] Protect Your Balls!

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:07:52 EST 2012

Hey guys,

Colleges Against Cancer is hosting a dodgeball event THIS Sunday called
Protect Your Balls from 3-6 at Ping to support the fight against Testicular
Cancer. You need a team of 6-8 people to play and its only $20 total for
the whole team to play. I'm not going to put it on the site yet since you
need to get 6 people, just email me if you're interested (even if there's
only 2 of you). Once we get a team together I'll get you guys registered
and you'll just have to bring the money to the event Sunday. Eric Horton
said he wants to play!

Also, bring me your Lib Helpers sign ins this week to chapter or send me an
email with who was there. I've gotten one sign in for those all semester.

Happy Wednesday :)

Kayleigh Bednarski

Youth Service Chair
Alpha Phi Omega