[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 11/25/12

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 00:21:35 EST 2012

Chapter Minutes 11/25/12

President

   - Love and miss you all! Sarahs not here cause she is getting her car
   fixed and GO BROWNS!!!!

Ombudsmen

   - Question of the week: There isn’t one! But tell us anything on your
   mind :)

J-Board

   - Can miss 4 mandatory events
   - 20 service hours total; 2 fundraising, 4 mandatory events, and the
   rest are service or fundraising hours, no more than 6 donation hours
   - 3 fellowship hours, 1 must be with family
   - Must be in APO  2 terms before you can go associate/early alum
   - Must have a 2.0 GPA
   - We still need people for the following positions: Service Week (2), 5k
   (2), Fundraising (2), Jboard (1)

Service

   - Hurricane Sandy tshirt $$ due tonight! or you will be docked
   - Turn in sign ins
   - Get your hours! Only a few weeks left!
   - Don’t email our personal accounts, whos still doing this? Seriously
   youve been told 100 times

Membership

   - History night! Its THURSDAY!!!
   - This is a mandatory event for pledges and their bigs, look out for an
   email with the location

Fellowship

   - Study tables: Nov 28th 6pm
   - OU Basketball Game: Nov 28th 7pm
   - Zoo Lights with OSU ($15): Nov 30th 7pm
   - Elf at Athena Cinema: Dec 1st 3pm
   - Holiday Party: Dec 5th 7pm
   - Turn in sign ins!
   - Homecoming sweatshirts, pledges your big can pick it up of you can
   wait till after initiation, I will let you know how many extras and when
   you will be able to get one
   - Fill out the survey about next semester

Relay

   - No committee meeting tonight
   - Any and all donations for relay events give to one of us after chapter
   - Santa at Baker is this wednesday! Stop by and help us raise money
   - Carol-o-gram deliveries are now up on the website, see us after
   chapter if you want to order one ($2 for 3 is a fundraising hour!)
   - Could Rachel Rutherford please see us after chapter

Youth Service

   - Granda Street Kids
   - Calliope: Dec 17 and Jan 7, next semester, 5:45-8:30 mondays
   - Santa Tree Fluffernutter Sale: Donation drop offs, set up
   - Santa Tree gift donations: Dec 2nd (next chapter), winter items, cd’s
   and dvd’s

Service Week

   - Clothing Donation sign ins are not up yet because we have been
   receiving late donations, they will be up by the end of tonight or
   tomorrow, besides that everything should be up
   - Email us the sign in for the benefit concert 11/3
   - We will bring shirts to chapter next week and send an email about
   another time you can pick them up this week
   - We still need the sign in from the Healthy Station on friday 11/9

Inter Chapter

   - If you don’t have your fundraising hour from a koozie sale we cant
   find the sign ins so email us please
   - Roll call video for nationals! Next chapter

Awards

- Happy Birthday to Alyssa Laturell!!!
--
Carolyn Gardner
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12

^Map around campus
---------------