[Aphio-L] Chapter!

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 10:02:46 EST 2012

Hey guys!

Don't forget that chapter is* tonight at 9PM in Morton 201!*  I know
sometimes we have it on Mondays after a long weekend, but since OU does
have classes tomorrow, someone had the room booked until 11 :( So please
try to make it to chapter *tonight* if you are back in Athens, those
running for positions really appreciate you being there, as elections will
continue tonight!  Safe travels and I hope you had all had a wonderful
Thanksgiving!

LFS,
Sarah

--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*