[Aphio-L] HOUR OPPORTUNITY (fundraising)

Mason, Kristen km147509 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 15 09:40:29 EST 2012

Greetings Fellow Brothers,

This Friday 11/16 (tomorrow), from 10:00am-1:00pm, there will be tabling to raise money for The Plains Elementary School.  Their playground was torn down due to it being unsafe.  They have a goal they are trying to reach to that they can get a new playground!  We are going to have "Create your own trailmix" for the students (using extra from health fair).  Everything will be for donations - so whatever they want to give.  We will also have it from 12:00pm-2:00pm on Monday 11/19. Please sign up!!! :)

If anyone is interested - we may be able to take some donations and give out some other treats.

Even though this is not raising money for our chapter, it can still count as a fundraising hour! WOO!

Have a Trifolin-Thursday (ha jk).

byeeeeeee! :D

Kristen Mason

(614)257-9361

Ohio University

Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education

Major of Early Childhood Education

Orientation Leader - Bobcat Student Orientation

Service Week Co-Chair - Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma

Track Representative - Student Athlete Advisory Committee